This voucher offers two unique experiences which you can do on the same day or separate them over a weekend if you’re visiting. The View from The Shard and Thames Sightseeing Cruise.
In the centre of London Bridge is Western Europe’s tallest building, its iconic shape is hard to miss and now you can head towards the top. Take the lift up for a 360 view of the capitol, choose the indoor viewing platform or go up an extra few floors for an outdoor viewing platform. On a clear day you can see up to 40 kilometres across the city.
Enjoy the hop on and hop off service provided by City Cruises, see the landmarks of London from the famous River Thames. With unlimited travel for the day so you really get across London to visit as many spots as possible including Houses of Parliament, London Eye, the Tower of London and many more. Features:
- Visit to View from The Shard & Thames Sightseeing Cruise for 2
- What's included: Entry to The View from the Shard which is the highest viewing point in London
- Enjoy 360 views of the city
- Tickets to the Thames sightseeing cruise
- Unlimited hop on and hop off cruise
- What happens on the day: Arrive at The Shard for you pre booked slot, with a pre booked ticket your queue time is much shorter. Take the elevator up to the viewing platform to take in the stunning view of the city, your time up there isn't restricted so you will have lots of time to see all the landmarks and take pictures. Stop a level 69 for an indoor viewing platform to keep going up to level 72 for an open air viewing platform. Take you voucher along to a City Cruise booking office on any of the London piers to exchange it for a unlimited River Red Rover ticket
- Participant guide: 2 person experience
- Minimum age 16 years
- The Shard has wheelchair access
- View from The Shard: You can book this experience on selected dates throughout the year. Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- You need to pre book your slot for The Shard, once booked this is not exchangeable
- Closing times vary throughout the year, please check last entry when making your booking
- Bookings are subject to availability therefore we recommend that you book this experience as early as possible to ensure you get your desired date and time
- Thames Sightseeing Cruise: You can book this experience on selected dates throughout the year. You can exchange your voucher for a cruise ticket on a different day to The Shard visit if you want to
- UK bank holidays and special dates are excluded
- The cruise runs between Friday and Sunday
- Changes to the schedule can occur so please check before you head down to City Cruises
- Duration: On average The Shard can take 1 - 2 hours
- You can hop on and off the cruise all day between 10:00 - 18:00
- Locations: London Bridge for The Shard. Tower Pier, Westminster Pier, London Eye Pier and Greenwich Pier for the cruise
- How it works: Once you have paid for the experience online, Virgin Experience will send you a physical voucher in the post along with booking information to the recipient. Read over the booking information and you’re good to go ahead with securing your experience
- Delivery: The voucher is posted by Virgin Experience in a discrete envelope
- Insurance: Please refer to the Virgin Experience website to ensure you’re familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.