- 300 denier inter-locking nylon mesh
- 600 denier ripstop topline panel
- 210D nylon lining on crest and shoulder gusset
- Fleece lining on join of neck and tail piece
- Touch and close loop fastening on neck
- Double buckle and clip chest fastenings that can be adjusted to suit varying chest sizes
- Shoulder gusset for freedom of movement
- Low set, adjustable cross surcingles
- Large nylon lined tail flap
- Clip on adjustable tail strap
- Comes packaged in an Eco Friendly Reusable rug bag
- As part of our commitment to the environment, we've removed the plastic windows from our reusable rug packaging
This waterproof fly rug is a must-have for the spring and summer months. Made from a 300 denier nylon mesh and a 600 denier ripstop topped panel, so your horse is protected from the pesky flies and dry in our unpredictable summer weather. The fastenings have been designed to ensure a perfect all-round fit with the touch and close fastenings on the neck, double buckle and clip fastenings on the chest and cross surcingles. To ensure maximum comfort this rug offers shoulder gussets for natural movement and a fleece lining at the join of the neck and tailpiece.
Horse and Hound Rated 9/10 in tried and tested.